Wednesday, 15 June 2011

NYC East Village

This is a super sheer polish, I'd say it's best as a top coat for another colour it's that sheer. I put one coat on my thumb nail and then realised I'd need a million coats to get a decent colour so I painted my nails a french manicure white and then popped two coats of the NYC over the top and this is what I came out with ...



It was quite bubbly which was a shame, but I think that might be because it was two coats. I think if you have a creme navy polish then this'd look lovely over the top

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete