Saturday, 14 May 2011

Famous - Starry Night

I did the last post and then got motivated to put polish on! I got this one free as part of a 3 for 2 offer in superdrug (I got a neutral make up palette and some blusher and chose the polish for free!), I was in a bit of a rush when I was in there so didn't have a good look at what was there and from first sight this seemed the prettiest polish there. It's not a brand I've ever seen/heard of before so it's brand new to me but so far I'm impressed with all three products .

This is one of those rare polishes that's a one coater, I ended up putting a second on because I could see a blue shimmer in the bottle but not on my nail so I put another one on to see what'd happen and there wasn't a great deal of difference in all honesty! It's a pretty colour, it's a very dark charcoal grey almost black base with little bits of silver glitter in it. I made a bit of a mess putting it on but you get the idea of the colour in the pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment