Saturday, 21 May 2011

Accessorize Black Cab & top coats-ago-go

I wanted to have a play about today with the more shimmery sheer polishes I have and thought I'd also use is as an excuse to put on Black Cab by Accessorize.

First up is Black Cab then, it's a really nice black colour and goes on well in one coat. I always shy away from black as a colour polish as I think it's a bit gothy but actually I thought it looked quite good on my short nails so it's one I'd consider keeping as a base for the polishes I put on top of it but also just to wear on it's own!



Now the fun part! I had CND Emerald Shimmer, Kiko 261 (which is SUPER PRETTY on top of black) Andrea Fulerton Gemstone, OPI Significant Other Colour & OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise 

Thumb OPI Austin-tatious. Fingers l-r OPI significant other, Andrea Fulerton, Kiko, CND




Other Hand Thumb - CND. Fingers L-R OPI Austin-tatious, OPI Significant other, Andrea Fulerton, Kiko





And because I can't stop playing ... here they all are matte :D









No comments:

Post a Comment