Saturday, 2 April 2011

e.l.f Mod Mauve

This was from last week as I'm currently (omg) nail naked and have been since Thursday! I'm trying to give my nails a bit of a break again as they were getting really flaky. I'm going to have to dig out my lemony flutter I think or look into getting some coconut oil. So last week I was away for work and so had to have somewhat conservative polish on so I chose this as it's quite inoffensive.

It's like all e.l.f polish in that the brush is ace and it applies really well. I put two coats on. I did notice that I had a little tip wear which was disappointing but I'm never sure if that's related to the polish or just because my Seche is getting a little gloopy again. I'm not sure it's my favourite colour, I think the name swung me getting this one more than the colour did! I've had it sitting in my "to try" box since before Christmas!

Pics were taken in daylight after a days wear




2 comments: