Friday, 29 April 2011

CK 235 Emerald Green

Right so this might be a little bit better a review than the last few as I'm still wearing the polish! I snook this into an order for perfume that I did as I can't resist a good green polish and it was all of £3 so what the heck!

The brush on this polish is pretty rubbish, it's thin and just doesn't spread the polish as easily as I'd like but other than that there are no issues with it. It's lovely on and given that I've been working hard on the house yesterday and today it's lasted really well and I've only got tip wear. I have also got a new top coat though so that may also have something to do with it. I bought the Nubar Diamont as someone on the nail bit of reddit said that it was similar to Seche Vite but without all the nasties in it and so far I'm inclined to agree, I'm really rather impressed.

The colour is a gorgeous mossy green with a green shimmer through it that really stands out in the light, it's absolutely yummy and a definite keeper!





1 comment:

  1. Love this color! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, so check out my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete