Saturday, 5 March 2011

OPI Not Like the Movies

Ok seriously last post from me before I go away, I nipped into Sally's yesterday to get some Seche restore as my Seche Vite has gone gloopy (it's a good marketing tool really, here what we'll do is make a product that doesn't last and then the suckers will have to buy another product to make it ok again... oh and we'll make it expensive too ... everyone's a winner! /sarcasm)

Whilst there they had this at the counter and I couldn't not, it's gorgeous in the bottle and gorgeous on the nail. Love it.

My pictures are slightly crap, well they aren't but I ruined a nail by pranging it on something whilst cleaning and although I'm going to reapply it later (I love it that much!) I'm not going to have chance to come and take/upload photo's so these will have to do for now!



Let's ignore the big dent in the top nail


Ignore the imperfections this colour is amazeballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment