Wednesday, 16 March 2011

e.l.f Teal Blue & China Glaze Crackle Glaze

Since I'm working from home today and tomorrow I figured I can give the bright colours a go so last night I put on the other e.l.f colour I got. It's a really pretty bright teal/jade colour. It's actually how I wanted OPI's Jade is the New Black to be. When it's on it's a creme and with seche on top it looks like vinyl, seriously lovely! I did two coats, I probably could have gotten away with one but two coats make it look that little bit better in my opinion.






I think this picture shows the actual colour better than the rest

And then this morning I thought I'd have a play with the rest of the China Glaze Crackle Glaze. I did a mix of Fault Line, Lightening Bolt & Cracked Concrete. I did them just to see what they were like as opposed to seriously doing a manicure like this. The best to apply out of these was the Cracked Concrete, the Lightening bolt was a little runny compared to the others and Fault line was a little on the thick side and didn't crackle too well on my thumb. 

Cracked Concrete

Lightening Bolt

Fault Line


Fault line didn't do very well on my thumb though

Add caption

And some impromtu nail art ... it's a rubbish picture but it's meant to be a heart! 



1 comment: