Thursday, 3 March 2011

Accessorize Pink Spice

I'm going to start by saying that this is quite a pretty colour (but more about that in a minute) but it's one of the only Accessorize colours I've bought that I just don't get on with. Within an hour or so of putting it on I had tip wear. Doing what I have no idea as I was literally doing nada other than surfing on the web. It's the second time I've put it on and it's the second time it's happened so I'm not overly enamoured by it's lasting power!

However it is a super pretty colour (a dupe for MAC's Bad Fairy perhaps? I don't have it so can't compare unfortunately) it's a magenta shimmery pink that has a flash of bronze in it depending on which way the light hits it. I didn't really try that hard with the photo's as it was a mess on my nails and I don't have the patience to try it again given that this is the second time I've put it on to swatch it. It's going on the swaps pile methinks!

Anywho ... Pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment