Tuesday, 8 February 2011

George Outrageous

As I'm back in work tomorrow I thought I'd go for something a little more sedate and thought I'd make a dent in the brown stash I have, but I didn't want to wear something dark so I ended up going for this one. In the bottle it looks like a caramel brown with a silver shimmer through it. On the nail it goes into a horrid poo brown colour. I really don't like this one, I'm half tempted to take it off already. The silver comes out on the nail, I didn't manage to capture it on the camera but it does have a silver sheen to it in the light. As with all George polishes it goes on really well, I did two coats but I could have gotten away with one.






3 comments:

  1. Do you have Asda(Walmart) in France? It's a supermarket's own brand, they are seriously cheap but really really good for the price! If you can't get hold of it but see any you like, let me know and I can send you some x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we don't have those supermarkets. I can't even find the site to have a look at the shades. If you could send me the link through email that would be nice, and so nice of you to offer, I might take you up on it. dianaruxi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete