Sunday, 6 February 2011

Beautiful Blogger Award


I'm a little late with this but the lovely Une Ruxi à Paris tagged me as a Beautiful Blogger and I'm paying the favour forward by answering three questions and then tagging three more bloggers! 



1. When and how did you start your love for polish?

I've always loved polish, I remember going into Boots with my mum or nana and always trying out make up on the back of my hands or polish on my nails! When I was 2 or 3 I got in a little bit of trouble as I'd decided to paint my parents mini heater with my mums red nail polish!! As a teen I used to love "spectacular" polish, I had loads of these and as I got older my mum bought me a bunch of OPI for christmas, then she got me some special fx polish (just like the Claire's accessories ones I've seen online now!)
 
2. If you could choose to do anything in the whole world what would it be?

Ooh that's a toughy, there's lots but then when you ask the question my mind goes blank! I'm super broody right now so I'd say have a family! Other things I suppose would be travel, there's loads I've not seen or done yet! 

3. What's your favorite love story?
Is it cheesy to say my own?! Um, my favourite girly chickflick is the 50 first dates? I'm not really into romance novels so couldn't choose a book! 

And here are the three bloggers I'm choosing:



No comments:

Post a Comment