Thursday, 17 February 2011

Andrea Fulerton Penelope

As I've got a bajillion brown's in my pile (and I wanted something a bit more muted than the uber pink I had on yesterday) I thought I'd give this one a go. It's a lovely chocolate brown colour that shows up on photo's slightly darker than it appears in real life. It goes on quite smoothly but it took an age to dry properly and I ended up smudging my thumb on one hand and when I woke up I had creases in it which you can see in the pictures. Most of these are taken under artificial light except for the two before the last picture. The last picture has a really fine glitter top coat on (as I can't seem to stop fiddling with brown when I put it on!!)

I'd like to try more Andrea Fullerton, especially the more expensive duo/trio colours she does but I'm on a "no more polish" trip at the moment until I use up some of my current stash so that'll have to wait for a while!!!

 

 

natural light
natural light


Sparklies in artificial light

No comments:

Post a Comment