Sunday, 13 February 2011

Accessorize Goddess

And onto the greens ...

As I think I've said with every accessorize polish I've tried, this is lovely! I'm highly tempted to go to Superdrug and get more as they are on 3 for 2 at the moment but I'm on a strict no spend month as I've got a bajillion things happening in Feb/Mar (Tax disc for car, MOT for car, girly weekend in Birmingham, Vienna with P for our 30th birthdays so February's pay has to stretch for all of that!). Anyway back to the polish! It's a lovely green, very shimmery and bright without being neon. I pretty much can't fault it!

As I don't really have much more to say other than it's fab! Here are a ton of pictures!! All taken under artificial light except the two labelled flash!





With Flash! 

With Flash! 


No comments:

Post a Comment