Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Models Own Sterling Silver

So I thought I'd try one of the rest of my Models Own haul and as this is the least glittery one I have (actually that's a lie I think I have a lemon yellow one somewhere but that's too summery for this time of year!) I thought I'd give it a try.

It went on really well and took two coats to get enough coverage without any bald spots but it possibly could have done with another. The pics have a top coat of seche on too. I was quite disappointed with this one in all honesty, it went rather dull on the nail, even with seche on top and it doesn't look smooth on the nail. Plus I've had it on for about 24 hours now and it's chipped and it looks tatty so I'm not 100% impressed with it.

I'll be keeping it though as I've just landed some konad plates and a scraper/stamper so I can use this on top of some of the darker colours perhaps!

All pics apart from the last are under natural light, the last is under artificial light.




No comments:

Post a Comment