Saturday, 22 January 2011

Accessorize Je T'Aime Storm

I know, I know, you're all like enough with the Accessorize already. I'd say it's the last one you'll see but it's not, I got a bunch of them in the sale a few weeks ago so I've got a bunch left to try out but maybe I'll give it a break before I wear them!

This is part of the Je T'Aime range and it's a blue steely grey colour, it's not shimmery as such but it's not a block colour either. It's really pretty on actually and my camera didn't manage to capture it how it looked in real life, which is a shame, but c'est la vie.

Also, my nails have completely gone to pot. They are flaky and generally horrid (though still growing as fast as ever!) so I've given them the chop and have little nails now!




2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the bottles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes! No problem! I shall take a picture and upload tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete