Thursday, 30 December 2010

Rimmel Blue Vogue

The second in my blue trilogy!

This one looks quite similar to the George Indigo Dazzle polish in the bottle, the blue shimmer is slightly less noticeable in the bottle than the George but other than that I thought they'd be quite similar.

I was wrong! On my nails, with a coat of seche on top, this is a super inky blue that looks almost black. I did two coats and I can't see any shimmer at all which is a shame but now knowing it isn't there it's a really jelly like ink blue which is nice in it's own right.

Pics are a mix of natural (fading) light and artificial as it was getting dark as I was taking them. I might take some more tomorrow morning to see if I can get any more decent pictures of it!


The last teensy bit of natural light



Artificial Light

Messy thumb shot!

Look how dark and inky this one is!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I really like that one, it does look black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, I wasn't sure I liked it at first (still not 100% convinced) but it's certainly striking when it's on. Not impressed so much with the fact that I've already got two teeny chips in it though and I've had a super lazy afternoon with lots of doing nothing. Ah well!!

    ReplyDelete