Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Essie Turquoise & Caicos

This is a first for me as I've never used Essie before and I also tried out Seche Vite top coat with this mani.

I'll start with my thoughts on the essie. The colour (I bought it with CG For Audrey) and they look remarkably similar in the bottle but I'm sure they'll be subtle differences between the two. I like the colour, it is very Tiffany but that's pretty much all I like about it.

I put two coats on, and in hindsight I'm kind of wishing I'd put three on but I haven't got all day to sit around waiting for it to dry so I thought I'd make do with two. The first layer went on really really thin and kind of streaky, second one helped but I'm noticing flaws in it more and more now. Maybe it's the seche vite on top of it? I put it on when it was still tacky but I thought that was the point with SV?

If I'm doing it wrong please tell me!



No comments:

Post a Comment