Wednesday, 15 December 2010

e.l.f. Metal Madness

I thought it was time to try another form the e.l.f. haul I bought and didn't fancy any of the red shades I'd gotten so I went for Metal Madness. This is a gorgeous gun metal grey colour with rainbow glitter sparkles in it too.

It's really lovely! As always the brush is nice and big and applies really easily. I did two coats but if you really load your brush up I'd imagine you might be able to get away with one coat.

I hate the dull winter weather it's so hard to get natural light photo's!

Natural Light, the glitter doesn't really show much

Trying again to show the rainbow glitter!

Artificial light, slightly better!

Another under artificial light

Because I'm a bit obsessed to see what things look like matte, I put a matte coat on this mani straight away, it makes it a graphite pencil lead colour. It's also pretty but obviously no where near as sparkly as the gemstone glitters make a matte coat. 

Natural Light

And another

Flash under artificial light

Artificial light with no flash



2 comments:

  1. Just about to buy this so had a quick look on google for images to see what it's actually like! Thanks for the pictures, very helpful! Now I'm off to definitely purchase this colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm super impressed by most of the e.l.f colours, for the price they are quality!

    ReplyDelete