Tuesday, 28 December 2010

China Glaze Strawberry Fields

Ok firstly I have to apologize for the pictures I took for this manicure, they are terrible, I didn't realise until after I had taken it off that I'd had the brightness set at the top setting for some reason, so they are a bit washed out and it now makes sense why I couldn't capture the colour in this polish as I wanted to!

This is a polish I bought randomly not knowing anything about it on ebay as I just wanted a fuchsia pink colour, when it came I thought it was a bit garish and I've avoided trying it until yesterday when I was sick of all the dark colours and christmas colours. I just wanted something completely different so I thought it'd be worth a go.

I wish in all honesty I'd tried it earlier! It's like a raspberry pink with the most amazing gold shimmer through it, it's absolutely adorable and it's also making me want a lilac colour with the same gold through it (next holy grail search ... !)






No comments:

Post a Comment