Thursday, 9 December 2010

China Glaze LOL

OMGLOLWUT?

This is another winner from China Glaze, I love love love love the holo's from this range. I've managed to get DV8 from ebay so that's next on my to try list from the omg range.

This is a quality street purple with a gorgeous holo through it. The purple on it's own is stunning as well. I used Seche Vite on top again and I have to say I am loving it, it makes the polish really shiny and my nails feel a little more protected. That sounds weird but it's like a layer of smooth hardness on top of my nails. Yeah I know I need to work on the descriptive writing today right?

How about less waffling and some pics instead ...





Check out how it reflected the sun! Also you get bonus added work stapler and keyboard :D


No comments:

Post a Comment