Thursday, 23 December 2010

China Glaze For Audrey

I wore this a few days ago and I really should review at the time as now I can't really remember much about it (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!). I do remember thinking it was very pretty.

It is very tiffany blue and it went on as well as all other china glaze polishes do so it gets a thumbs up from me!  I do remember thinking it was a good winter colour, it's quite icy but it has some warmth to it as well. I did put some Andrea Fullerton on top (Didn't take any pictures though!) but I didn't really like it that much. I think it'd look nice with a rainbow glittery top coat or if I ever get my sponge technique right then maybe sponged onto the tips!



2 comments:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffanys is my favourite movie so I've been sooo tempted to pick this up! How many coats did it take for a nice opaque finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    That was a base coat, two coats of For Audrey and a top coat of seche. It's quite opaque so it goes on really well!

    ReplyDelete