Monday, 13 December 2010

Barry M Dusky Mauve

This is one of the "must have's" of this year I think, it's such a unique colour. In the bottle it's gorgeous, really really gorgeous. It's a grey/mauve colour with a purple shimmer through it. Having read a bunch of other blog posts it's a dupe of Chanel paradoxal, but not having the Chanel I can't comment really!

The application is as good as any other Barry M polishes, really easy! The colour is pretty but the purple shimmer just doesn't show up at all, it kind of does if they are under artificial light but no where near as vivid as in the bottle. Which is kind of disappointing as I've seen other people wearing it and it's really pretty.

A few pics ...








5 comments:

  1. Pretty colour wish they had this when i got the Mushroom colour as i think they are on either 2 or 3 for £5 but nevermind they didn't so i just got mushroom ;) I think it looks similar to the one Models Own do (Purple ash or something like that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 3 for 2 at Superdrug so could have taken advantage of this as their are 3 colours i would have liked to try from Barry M (Very rare their are colours i like from this range but the superdrugs i've been into sods law never have all the 3 colours i want) Plus it makes sense to get them when 3 for 2 as their cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 3 for 2's! They were on in boots a few weeks ago but the range of polishes were rubbish (they had about 8 to choose from and all of them were colours I didn't want apart from Mushroom) so I bought Mushroom and 2 dazzle dusts. Should have really just gotten 3 dazzle dusts as they are more expensive than the polishes!

    I keep meaning to do an order online with Barry M but then forgetting to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of Barry M really their is just nothing that stands out to me! I do love the Barry M Mushroom polish it is gorgeous, but then again i have a weakness for brown polish ;)

    ReplyDelete