Sunday, 28 November 2010

George Raincloud & George stash

I had this in my stash from ages back and forgot all about it. When I slowly started getting the nail polish bug I raided my stash and found this one which is an Asda George one. They are super cheap (£1.50) and although not the best quality they are certainly worth £1.50. When I tried this I didn't bother with a base or top coat so I daresay it'll last longer if I do.

With Flash
Natural Light but rubbish pic!

I took a picture of my other George one's so you can see what I have and what they look like. I've only tried Indigo Dazzle and I can't remember what that looks like so I'll do swatches of them soon!


L-R is Warrior, Outrageous, Rich Chocolate, Smug, Ultra Violet, Mysterious, Indigo Dazzle and Raincloud. You can't really see from the picture but Smug looks irl to be a Red Jelly colour with red glitter in it. 

2 comments:

  1. I do love the price of the George polishes, I went on a spree and bought about 10 when they were £1 ^.^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great aren't they? I had a khaki green back from when they were a £1 but I can't find it or remember what it's called but it was lovely! I have a pic but didn't want to post it as I couldn't remember anything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete