Tuesday, 23 November 2010

China Glaze Wagon Trail

So I saw this one on ebay and googled for swatches and found this on Scrangie's blog

http://www.scrangie.com/2008/08/china-glaze-fall-2008-rodeo-diva.html

and utterly fell in love with it and ordered it straight away. Where do you guys get your China Glaze from? I've been shopping at Beautyzone2007 and can't fault the service, it's super quick shipping from the US to the UK and it's so bargainous!

So anyway, I put it on and it really is gorgeous but it's just so hard to capature right (The pictures in Scrangie's blog are way superior to mine so check them out!), when I did apply it, I must say it looks like a very dark khaki green with an amazing olive gold through it. It's definately one of my favourite China Glaze one's so far!

More pics will follow but photobucket is refusing to resize the one's I want to show!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment